Annual Thanksgiving food drive
FOOD DELIVERIES ARE THIS WEEK!!!
Lilja will again be helping the Natick Service Council by sponsoring 24 Natick families in need for Thanksgiving. Every year, the Natick Service Council donates the ingredients for a Thanksgiving meal to over 200 Natick families. This is a wonderful way to teach our students what it means to be part of a community.
Donation are due on November 19, and turkeys on November 20. All donations will be delivered to the Natick Service Council on Tuesday, November 20.
Thanks in advance for your generosity!
Family Movie Night is Coming Soon
The exact date for this event is TBD.
This event is pending until we identify a coordinator and a committee.
Are you interesting in coordinating this event? The responsibilities of the coordinator and the committee will include:
1) Choosing a Friday evening date in December or January and a G or PG rated movie
2) Communicating the date to the PTO so we can reserve the space and communicate this event to the larger community
3) Purchasing all the concessions for the event (YOU WILL BE REIMBURSED BY THE PTO)
4) Arriving one hour before the event to set up
5) Greeting families when they arrive
6) Selling the concessions (cash only)
7) Staying for about an hour after the event to clean up
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put Family Movie in the subject line.
*Please note this event will be cancelled if we do not have a committee by December 5, 2018.
Student Field Trip Fee AY19 - DUE OCTOBER 15, 2018
ANNUAL FIELD TRIP FEE - NOW DUE
This annual $20 per student fee for K-4 students covers field trip related activities for the upcoming academic year. Should you need financial assistance, we encourage you to contact the Lilja guidance office.
FIELD TRIP FEES ARE DUE: NOW - CLICK HERE TO PAY THE FIELD TRIP FEE
Collect your Box Tops!
Through our collection contest on October we raised $457.30. Thank you! The classroom with the most Box Tops is 1/2M. The student with the most Box Tops is Brayden Gentile in class 1/2M.
Great work! We will continue to collect box tops as an ongoing collection throughout the year.
Save the dates:
November 20- Thanksgiving Drive
November 30- Lilja Night at the Celtics