Welcome to another great year at Lilja School! We hope that everyone is starting to settle into the school schedule and look forward to seeing you all at the many events we have planned this year. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Mark your Calendars
Curriculum Nights: Wednesday, September 14th and Thursday, September 15th.
Complimentary Babysitting provided each night by the PTO. Children attending must be toilet trained.
Kindergarten Picnic: Friday, September 16th 6 - 8pm, Rain or Shine
Early Release Day: Wednesday, September 21st
School Picture Day: Friday, September 23rd
Field Trip Payments Due: Friday, September 30th
Kindergarten families, please join us on Friday, September 16th for a fun evening, rain or shine! Bring your blanket, dinner and definitely your dancing shoes. We will have cake and our favorite DJ, Mike, will be on hand to keep everyone moving. If you will be attending, please RSVP at by September 15th.
School Picture Day Help Needed
On Friday September 23rd, Coffee Pond Photography will be at the school taking pictures of the students individually, as well as class pictures. Information about purchasing school photos will be coming home shortly in you child’s home-school folder. Please know that every child, regardless of purchasing individual photos, will receive a copy of their class photo. In order for the day to run smoothly, we need additional volunteers to help. Between fixing hair and making kids smile, your help would be appreciated! The photos run from 8:30am to 11:30am typically. Please sign up on the google doc if you have an hour, or three, to give on the 23rd. Volunteers will be given a free photo package from Coffee Pond Photography.
Field Trip Payment
We are now collecting a one-time fee in advance that will cover all field trip costs for the year. What you need to know:
• The Field Trip fee is $15 per child and covers the costs of all field trips for the 2016-17 school year.
• Payments can be made online or via check
◦ Online payment portal - Directions for multiple students are on the website
◦ Checks can be made out to Lilja Parent Teacher and sent into the school in an envelope Attn: PTO Field Trips. You can write 1 check per family if paying for multiple children. Please include all children’s names, and their teacher’s, being covered by the check.
• All payments must be made by Friday, September 30th, to ensure your child’s eligibility for field trips.
• If you need financial assistance with the Field Trip fee, please contact Elise Molloy or Laura Loftus in the Guidance office.
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the board with questions, comments or concerns.