Auction: We had a great event and hope all of the attendees had fun. It was a very successful auction and we will be able to share the final numbers in early May. Thank you to everyone who helped from securing auction items, to working on and donating to class gifts, making donations and attending the auction.
We still have spots available for purchase in teacher parties, some of the family hosted parties, and gift cards. Please check out our online store for purchase and payment instructions. These items are on a first come first served basis and no refunds will be given. These items will only be available for purchase until Friday, April 29th.
Yearbook: The yearbook will be on sale until Friday, May 6th! We have a very short window of time for families to order yearbooks. Please follow the instructions below to place your order today. The cost of the yearbook is $22
- Go to: www.coffeepond.com
- Click on Yearbook and then Yearbook Order.
- The password for our school is lions
"Attention photographer parents and teachers!"
We are looking for a few more photos to complete our 2015-2016 Lilja Yearbook. Please feel free to send along a cute photo of your student if it was taken at Lilja or on a field trip with the school. These yearbooks are meant to create school spirit, and be a lasting memory of each students experience at Lilja. Please email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify what grade your student is in, so the photo is placed on the correct page. Thanks so much!
Staff Appreciation: Please help the PTA show our incredible staff how much we appreciate their efforts during staff appreciation week. We will kick off the week with a luncheon on Monday(5/2) and a wonderful breakfast on Wednesday(5/4).
How Can You Help?
- Make a cash donation. We will use contributions to purchase items such as tablecloths, decorations, paper products, small gifts for the staff and any needed food items. You can send your donation into your child’s teacher or the PTA mailbox. Please label for Staff Appreciation. Checks should be made out to the "Lilja PTA". We would greatly appreciate any donations and would love to receive them as soon as possible for planning purposes.
- Provide Food. Please sign up for a food contribution.
- Volunteer your time. Both meals are prepared, set up, and cleaned up by parent volunteers.
- Lunch items need to be brought in on Monday May 2, 2016 before 10:00 am. If you are bringing in an item that needs to be served hot, please bring it in as close to 10:30 as possible, ready to serve. The first group of teachers eats at 11:00 am.
- Breakfast items need to be delivered to school on Wednesday May 4, 2016 by 7:15 am. The staff arrives early!
- Sign up: Volunteer
Box Tops: The new collection sheet can be found in the virtual backpack.
Get the PTA Announcements: Make sure you’re in the know about news and upcoming events from the PTA. Sign up to receive our announcements by visiting: liljaparentteacher.org
The Rotary Club of Natick is excited to announce the 13th annual Tour De Natick bike ride on Sunday June 19, 2016.
As you may know the ride benefits Natick Public Schools in many ways:
- Scholarships for graduating seniors from Natick High School
- Annual Elementary School Dictionary Project
- Other education initiatives
- In an effort to further support the Natick Public Schools, the Rotary Club of Natick would like to give a gift of $500.00 to the PTO of the school with highest percentage of student riders.
Students and their families can sign up ahead of time at http://www.tourdenatick.org (click on "Register") or on the day of the ride. In addition, Teachers ride for Free.
After the ride each student should come to the registration area to have their name placed on a board to be counted. We will announce the winner at the event. We hope to take a photo of the group of students from each school. Students that cannot stay for the picture will be counted.
Upcoming Events and Dates
Monday, May 2 - Staff Appreciation Lunch
Wednesday, May 4 - Staff Appreciation Breakfast
Sunday, June 5 - Lilja Fair, 1-5PM
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the board with any questions.